a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies

a southern girl's dialogue on life in the rockies.

cooking.baking.teaching.and general merriment.

10.22.2012

I really love my...{phone cover}

(see here for all previous posts in the I really love my... series)

Having an iPhone without a case makes me really nervous.

Like going somewhere without my purse.

Like watching someone take on the big red balls on the show, Wipeout.

Or like carrying around a baby without a diaper. Too far?

Anyways, those little suckers (iPhones, that is) are fragile and slippery and cost way too much for me to be whipping it around without a case.

Kate Spade makes my favorite cases because of how stinkin' cute they are! She has hard and silicone cases, whichever you prefer!

Here are some of my favorites...

composition notebook iphone 4 case
abstract signature bow iphone 4 case
diagonal stripe iphone 4 case
all eyes iphone 4 case
And the one I have...
1/2/3/4/5/6

Not that I need a new iPhone case...
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment